Restructure Options

Restructuring A Company? We provide support and services for all the options you need to consider

HMRC Time to Pay

More often than not, most businesses struggling with Money Worries will experience indebtedness with the HMRC. We appreciate owing the HMRC creates tremendous pressure and high-stress levels for the director(s).

What types of debts can a business have with the HMRC?

  • VAT
  • PAYE
  • Corporation Tax
  • CIS tax

Can I get help with these types of debts?

The short answer is yes.

Here at Company Money Worries, we believe in helping and supporting businesses and director(s) with all types of worries and debts.

What can I do if we have HMRC debts?

Our experienced team is here to help, guide, and support businesses with arranging and securing HMRC time to pay arrangements on behalf of your business.

Should you feel that sustaining payment arrangements is un-manageable for some time, it is essential that you seek advice.

Company Money Worries is here to help, guide, and support you and your business back to strength.

Can the HMRC wind-up my company?

The short answer is yes.

If they feel they have done all they can, any creditor owed monies can wind-up your company.

Owing monies to the HMRC can lead to your business’s closure, mostly if the debts are not managed.

It is recommended that you seek help and guidance as soon as possible.  

Get in touch

0330 022 5911

Call our Confidential Advice Line. Calls to this number are free of charge.

Request a meeting

Come and discuss your enquiry or arrange a Zoom meeting with us at your convenience.


Email us for more information at [email protected] and we will get back to.

Contact Form

Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch