Restructure Options

Restructuring A Company? We provide support and services for all the options you need to consider

Tax Savings

As long as you own commercial property (pubs, clubs, restaurants, care-homes, guest-houses, commercial offices, factories, warehouses, industrial units) or Student-lets, Serviced Accommodation, are entitled to claim (as long as you pay UK tax).

Last year (2019), we helped our clients save in excess of £7.3 Million in actual tax savings by claiming Property Capital Allowances.

What are Property Capital Allowances?

In simple terms they are a form of tax Relief that applies to: commercial property and the fixtures, plant, equipment etc. within them.

You can retrospectively claim for items embedded within their property at the point of purchase.

This includes bathroom/toilet fittings, lighting, fire safety systems, security systems, electrical wiring, air conditioning and many other items that can be classified as “plant & machinery.”

Along with one the most renowned and experienced tax accountants in the accounting industry, Company Money Worries are here to help, guide and support you.

Get in touch

0330 022 5911

Call our Confidential Advice Line. Calls to this number are free of charge.

Request a meeting

Come and discuss your enquiry or arrange a Zoom meeting with us at your convenience.


Email us for more information at [email protected] and we will get back to.

Contact Form

Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch